- Our caregivers attend a Caregiver University training program in addition to their previous experience. They are also thoroughly screened and must be CPR & First Aid certified.
- Our staff receives ongoing specialized training in Alzheimer’s and Dementia as well as activities of daily living.
- We are fully licensed, insured and bonded.
- We offer 3 categories of care to fit your unique situations and budgets: bright care, sunny care, and golden care (see website for details).
- We incorporate monthly themed activities for your loved one’s recreational enjoyment.
- We believe that we are not only serving the client, but the client’s family as a whole!
- We believe that SUNSHINE is one of the best medicines and we are here to help provide that sunshine, even on a cloudy day!
“…I was beyond impressed with the level of care, concern and how understanding they were to our needs and what we were going through. They really went above and beyond to make this an easy and smooth process for my grandfather…”
Angela K.- Granddaughter
“My wife and I feel so at ease since Sunshiny Days began caring for my mom. We can’t imagine anything better for her on this journey. The staff has been amazing.”
David J. – Son